Sales Manager, United States and Territories
Full-time salaried position
As the Sales Manager you will drive the sales of RevMedx products to military, federal and civilian pre-hospital customers by working closely with distribution partners and with key customers in these segments. Reports to Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
- Sell and represent the full line of RevMedx products to current and prospective customers at major military bases and commands with a focus on training and exposure of RevMedx products to these entities.
- Partner closely with distribution partners that represent RevMedx in these markets. Primary focus will be on military and federal entities, followed by EMS and first responders. Act as the primary contact for distribution partners for training of individual representatives as well as co-selling of RevMedx products.
- Maintain CRM pipeline with all opportunities being pursued in these markets and track the progress of these opportunities from initiation to close.
- Interact closely with cross functional team members in the company including accounting and operations to support sales transactions and product delivery.
- Responsible for full sales cycle execution as it applies to specific opportunities, including opportunity prioritization, accurate forecasting, qualification of large complex sales, preparation for customer presentations, professional follow-up, and deal closing.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, including overnight travel.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related technical area.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including the ability to work well independently and demonstrated professional selling skills.
- Track record of solid sales experience, preferable selling medical or related military equipment.
- Working knowledge of Windows- based programs and including Word, Excel Outlook and Powerpoint skills is strongly preferred.
- Experience with selling to military or federal government entities a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively track sales activity, develop sales plans, understand local market and competitive trends, and complete the analysis of sales deals a plus.
Based in Wilsonville, Oregon, RevMedx is a privately held medical device company whose goal is to design, develop, and manufacture innovative medical products that solve real-world issues in the prehospital and battlefield arena worldwide. Our product line is focused on unique solutions to hemorrhage control that provide quantum-leap changes to first responders in time of application and reduction of blood loss in the field. Our product line includes XSTAT®, XGAUZE®, AirWrap™, PARABELT®, SHARKBITE Kit (and components) and the TX Series Ratcheting Tourniquets. Additional information about RevMedx and our products can be found at www.revmedx.com.
RevMedx is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Submit Resume/CV and cover letter to: email@example.com